Chocolate Donut Holes with Pomegranate Cream Filling
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a sweet treat for your honey this Valentine's Day? You'll win big if you make these Chocolate Donut Holes with Pomegranate Cream Filling. They are a special gluten-free sweet treat that is a really show stopper. There is a magic to filling this donut hole pan. Fill it 3/4 full, not 1/4 or 1/3 full, but 3/4. If you don’t, you will end up with turtle shells and not circles. I put the icing in a piping bag and filled the donuts after rolling them in powdered sugar. Fill those babies up! The filling is heavenly."
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1 To 1 Flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray donut hole pan with cooking spray.
Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
In another small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients.
Add wet ingredients to dry and mix gently.
Fill each donut hole ¾ full.
Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Chia Seed Jam With Any Fruit
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Black Bean Salad
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes