Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chunks and mini peanut butter cups. The dough comes together quickly and is an easy dessert that is sure to impress every chocolate and peanut butter lover! And the secret to getting soft, fluffy, and chewy cookies? Instant vanilla pudding mix! I can’t take credit for that tip, as I heard this years ago, but ever since, I’ve been adding it to my cookies. It acts like cornstarch, with just a subtle hint of flavor that makes these babies little pillows of perfection."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes