Cheesecake Brownies Marble Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My female ancestors were known for Marble Cakes and I decided to pay attention to their creations. Luckily, a recipe book containing all of them exists, and here comes one of the treasures to share. I must admit I always reduce the amount of sugar, not because I do not like it; but because we are exposed to it in almost everything we eat and drink, so there is not such a craving for it compared to the old days. I remember my grandmother telling me that it was not usual to have sugar constantly in the kitchen. The times were different. And, whenever there was an occasion to bake a cake, they loaded it with sugar to emphasize the importance of the occasion, whether a wedding, baptism, Christmas, Easter, or the return of long-absent family member. It reminds me of the old photos: the family would get their best suits and dresses out, hair was combed for hours, and the photographer was summoned to come and record the special moments. Now I can hardly recognize anyone in those ancient photos except the closest family members … You cannot go wrong with this combination of cream cheese and cocoa. Only a few decades ago, the cheeses were different, much simpler, so I have adapted the original recipe to the creamy, modernized versions available now. My grandmother was not the only one making miracles in the kitchen, I must say. For more beautiful creations, have a look at https://www.recipelion.com/Brownies"
NotesCheesecake Brownies Marble Squares: Perfect Marble finished with Chocolate Ganache !
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Keto Cherry Cheesecake Fluff
- Kit Kat Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Apple Walnut Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Bisquick Strawberry Shortcake
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Easy Fried Apple Pies
- Lazy Girl's Mini No-Bake Cheesecake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas (no Oil)
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
- Strawberry Shortcake Mini Desserts
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes