Cheesecake Brownies Marble Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My female ancestors were known for Marble Cakes and I decided to pay attention to their creations. Luckily, a recipe book containing all of them exists, and here comes one of the treasures to share. I must admit I always reduce the amount of sugar, not because I do not like it; but because we are exposed to it in almost everything we eat and drink, so there is not such a craving for it compared to the old days. I remember my grandmother telling me that it was not usual to have sugar constantly in the kitchen. The times were different. And, whenever there was an occasion to bake a cake, they loaded it with sugar to emphasize the importance of the occasion, whether a wedding, baptism, Christmas, Easter, or the return of long-absent family member. It reminds me of the old photos: the family would get their best suits and dresses out, hair was combed for hours, and the photographer was summoned to come and record the special moments. Now I can hardly recognize anyone in those ancient photos except the closest family members … You cannot go wrong with this combination of cream cheese and cocoa. Only a few decades ago, the cheeses were different, much simpler, so I have adapted the original recipe to the creamy, modernized versions available now. My grandmother was not the only one making miracles in the kitchen, I must say. For more beautiful creations, have a look at https://www.recipelion.com/Brownies"
NotesCheesecake Brownies Marble Squares: Perfect Marble finished with Chocolate Ganache !
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna
- Gluten-Free Apple Pie
- Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie
- Strawberry Bisquick Shortcake Recipe
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- Sporcamuss Italian Cream Filled Pastries
- Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skillet Chicken with Apples
- Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Almond, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Meatballs with Zoodles Recipe (Made Without a Spiralizer)
- Easy Bat Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Easy Pickled Beets Recipe
- Honey BBQ Brisket
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes