Cast Iron Skillet Smore
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who says you need a campfire for smores? This Cast Iron Skillet Smore makes for an epic dessert! Once this smore cooled, Laura and I split a slice for dessert…and we noticed that the brownie was super, extra chewy. Not chewy in a bad way, mind you. I love a good chewy brownie! I think it was chewy from the marshmallows that were just infused throughout the brownie. No matter…the flavor on this one was out of sight! Laura and I are trying to be good lately, so we’ve mostly cut out desserts for a bit here. It was all we could do to not jump face-first into this skillet! (We put the rest into the freezer for consumption at a later date…)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes