We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This fluffy cupcake recipe has the perfect mix of sweet and sour, thanks to our local lime, the calamansi. Since calamansi contains essential vitamins and the right amount of zing, we’ve baked the cupcake using a healthier cooking oil, the Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. You can munch on this guilt-free treat as much as you want. No frosting needed. Craving for a sweeter dessert? Go ahead and bake a few blocks of choco peanut brownies or some tablea crinkles. They’re our favorites! The kids will love them, too!"
NotesCraving for a sweeter dessert? Go ahead and bake a few blocks of choco peanut brownies or some tablea crinkles. They’re our favorites! The kids will love them, too!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 16 eachs cupcake liner
- 2 eachs large eggs
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1 cup calamansi juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar , sifted
Preheat oven at 350F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liner. Set aside.
Whisk together, eggs, Golden Fiesta Canola Oil, and sugar thick. Set aside. Sift together flour, baking soda and powder and UFC Salt.
Scoop half of flour mixture into the egg mixture . Stir to combine. Add calamansi juice then stir. Add remaining flour mixture. Blend well.
Scoop batter into the prepared pan ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar .
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- 15 Dessert Recipes That Use a Lot of Milk
- Grandma's Icebox Cake
- Pie Shaped Thanksgiving Rice Krispies Dessert Recipe
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Squares
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Frog Eye Salad
- Mocha Coconut Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
- 37 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes