Cake Pop Maker Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Everyone loves a luscious, chocolatey dessert, especially when it comes in bite-size form. Next time you’re craving a fudgy morsel to satisfy your sweet tooth, try this brownie cake bites recipe. These are a fun, tasty alternative to your traditional chocolate cupcake, and they’re easy to make in a cake pop maker. With the melted dark chocolate mixed right into the batter, these cake bites are everything you expect a brownie to be, in a mini snackable form!"
Makes60 Brownie Bites
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes