Blueberry and Lemon Loaves
By: Clint and Brooke from grabyourspork.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Blueberry and Lemon Loaves are perfect as a snack to take to work during the week."
These mini loaves are not only adorable, they're also incredibly delicious! There's just something about lemon and blueberry that makes a simply fantastic combination. This dessert bread is the perfect combination of tangy lemon zest and juicy blueberries. For an excellent finishing touch, top each loaf with a lemon glaze. You can even bake this easy bread recipe as one loaf if you don't have mini pans already at home.
Makes8 mini loaves
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini-loaf pan or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers