Easter Chocolate Cupcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Easter Chocolate Cupcake Recipe for a decadent and moist cake topped with a velvety Swiss vanilla buttercream will be the showstopper of your Easter table. A deliciously rich chocolate cupcake topped with buttery vanilla is a classic combo of flavors that will be a crowd-pleaser. Swiss meringue buttercream might sound intimidating but I will explain all the steps and troubleshoot some common issues. You are going to love this recipe. Forget all the work of a layer cake when cupcakes are so much easier to make. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Lemon Chicken
- Country-style Spanish Potato Omelette
- Dalgona Style Whipped Strawberry Topping
- Frozen Chocolate-covered Bananas
- Instant Pot Fruit Loops Rainbow Bundt Cake
- The Easiest Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Homemade Ramen Recipe
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 Ingredient Fudge
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes