Oriental Cole Slaw With Ramen Noodles
Do you enjoy the taste of ramen noodles and often wish you could incorporate them into some of your other favorite foods? Now you can with Oriental Cole Slaw With Ramen Noodles. With the ramen seasonings, this recipe also has a sweet coleslaw dressing.
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- chopped green onion, to taste
- 1 package chicken ramen noodles, crushed
- 2 slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 package ramen seasoning (from noodle package)
- Toast noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds in a 350 degree oven for 5-10 minutes until light brown.
- Mix dressing ingredients and combine cabbage and green onion.
- Wait until ready to eat before mixing vegetables, noodle mix and dressing together.