Take classic Cole slaw recipes and add a tropical flair with this, the best Cole slaw recipe with mayonnaise. This is one of the best vinegar Cole slaw recipes around.
For more great recipes, meal plans, tips and more, check out http://ezentertaining.net/
- 16 ounces bag Cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage, carrots)
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3/4 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix Cole slaw mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, wasabi, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and sugar together.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- The slaw can be made the morning before a dinner party.