Farmer's Favorite Corn Salad
This side salad is every farmer's favorite because of its fresh ingredients. Farmer's Favorite Corn Salad is a one-step salad that goes good alongside any meal. Tri-colored peppers, corn and onion give this salad a colorful crunch and fresh flavor. This salad is especially delicious when sweet corn is in season - but we enjoy it all year round. Whip up this salad for a picnic or a quick side to dinner - your family will love you for it.
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix everything together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.