Crawfish and Egg Salad
Add a taste of New Orleans to your next egg salad and spice it up with hot sauce and crawfish. One bite of this egg salad and you'll never go back to traditional egg salad.
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 pound chopped crawfish or shrimp
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt, optional
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon poupon mustard
- To cook crawfish: In a saucepan bring 2 quarts water to boil with 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of red pepper. Add peeled crawfish tails to water. Bring to boil and remove from heat immediately. Drain and cool.
- Chop hard-boiled eggs. Chop crawfish and mix with eggs. Add pickles.
- Mix mustard, hot sauce and mayonnaise and add to egg mixture. If needed, add more pepper and salt.
Read NextThrow Together Bologna Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.