Chunky Egg Salad
Chunky egg salad is great on a sandwich or as a side dish at a picnic or potluck. This is an easy egg salad recipe that will make the perfect addition to your meal. Learn how to make egg salad the fast and simple way! Creamy and full of flavor, this chunky egg salad has a nice crunch from bell pepper and celery bits, and minced onion. Extra bursts of flavor come from Worcestershire sauce, mayo and Dijon mustard. This dish makes a great bring-along item for holidays and more. Bring a delicious dish that everyone will thank you for to your next big gathering
In the mood for more egg salad recipes for all occasions? Try our collection, 12 Easy Egg Salad Recipes.
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire suace
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white or red pepper
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, minced or red or green hamburger relish
- 1 tomato, sliced or whole tomato
- Parsley, for garnish
- In medium bowl, stir Miracle Whip and vinegar, salt, onion, Worchestershire sauce, mustard and pepper until well mixed.
- Cut eggs into chunks or dice, as you prefer. Add eggs, celery, add green pepper or relish to Miracle Whip mixture. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate till well chilled.
- To Serve: Spoon mixture on tomato slices or into whole tomato. If using whole tomato, either cut off top and spoon out some of the middle, set on shredded lettuce and loosely fill with egg salad, or cut tomato into 8 wedges but do not cut all the way down, so that the tomato wedges will stay connected.
Read NextThrow Together Bologna Salad