With just a few ingredients you can make your own healthy yogurt! It is low fat and full of live cultures.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 2 1/2 cups long-life milk
1. Mix together the yogurt and skim milk powder to form a smooth paste.
2. Heat the milk to lukewarm and stir it into the yogurt paste. Pour it into a clean thermos bottle and leave for about 6 hours until the yogurt has set.
3. Empty the yogurt into a clean container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Dairy"
Try one of our quick and easy dairy recipes, dairy dessert recipes, simple dairy recipes and recipes for national dairy month. Rich in calcium and sure to please.