With just a few ingredients you can make your own healthy yogurt! It is low fat and full of live cultures.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 2 1/2 cups long-life milk
1. Mix together the yogurt and skim milk powder to form a smooth paste.
2. Heat the milk to lukewarm and stir it into the yogurt paste. Pour it into a clean thermos bottle and leave for about 6 hours until the yogurt has set.
3. Empty the yogurt into a clean container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.