The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
How To Make Homemade Kefir (homemade Kefir Recipe)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade kefir is one of the best probiotic foods you can include in your daily low carb menu since it contains merely 4 grams net carbs per a 100-gram serving! Caucasian kefir is a wonderful addition to your low carb probiotic recipes which supply us with healthy fats, complex carbs, vitamins, and healthy gut bacteria! This keto food is the perfect ingredient in any weight loss diet plan! Here is how to make your own kefir at home without a yogurt maker!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes