This recipe will help you make your butter last for longer. It uses real butter and lighter ingredients so you can create your own buttery spread. This is a cost effective and easy method of making margarine.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 cup safflower, corn, or soy oil
- 1 cup butter, soft but not melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons dried skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lecithin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dissolve salt in water in blender.
- Add oil, butter, milk, and lecithin and blend until smooth.
- Pour into containers and store in fridge.
Read NextHow To Make Buttermilk