Coffee Muffins With a Surprise
Get your muffin on! This breakfast food, or dessert, combines the best of two worlds, muffins and coffee. Moist and simply decadent, indulge in your guilty pleasures and try this heavenly muffin recipe.
See how these muffins are made by watching this recipe video:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line up muffin sheet with silicone or paper cups.
- In bowl mix flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs, add milk, coffee, vanilla extract and melted butter and mix together.
- Add the milk mixture to flour mixture and mix well. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fill every cup to half of its volume. Add teaspoon of hazelnuts spread at the center and then add the remaining of batter to fill each cup.
- Cook for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into muffins edges comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!