Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Icing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Cupcakes with Homemade Marshmallow Icing are so moist and delicious, perfect for any event and sure to please everyone that sinks their teeth into one! Combined with the soft, yet fluffy, marshmallow icing your guests will definitely be leaving asking for the recipe!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- Union Jack Cupcakes
- Easy Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
- Out-of-This-World Easy Galaxy Cupcakes
- Magic Tomato Soup Cupcakes
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Cupcakes
- Coffee Muffins With a Surprise
- Jumbo Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Star Spangled Cupcakes
- Gooey Butter Cake Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes