Frittata The Easy Way
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple asparagus, bacon & tomato frittata recipe is made in the slow cooker! Brunch is my absolute favorite meal. On the weekends, my family does brunch not breakfast, because we tend to be a bit lazy and we’re a cuddling family. This special frittata recipe will satisfy the whole family and wow any guest that you may have. No one said you had to tell them how easy it is to create this goodness!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Babushka's Slow Chicken
- Slow Cooked General Tso's Chicken
- Good Ol' American Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Pork and Beans
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Slow Cooked Angel Chicken
- Bacon Brown Sugar Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Start the Party Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes