Crazy Slow Cooked Pizza Soup
Soup recipes always taste great when they are made in the slow cooker. Our recipe for Crazy Slow Cooked Pizza Soup taste just like your favorite pizza pie, but in soup form! Made with tomatoes, sausage, and topped with Mozzarella cheese, it will have you eating bowl after bowl. Skip delivery tonight and enjoy this wonderful slow cooked recipe.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage links, thinly sliced
- 1 small red or green bell pepper,seeded and sliced
- 2 cans (14-ounces each) Italian style sliced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella or cheddar cheese
In slow cooker, combine tomatoes, broth, onion, pepper, mushrooms, sausage and oregano.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Spoon into individual bowls. Top with cheese. Makes 6 to 7 servings.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.