Barbecued Pot Roast
This barbecued pot roast is cooked low and slow...so it's filled with delicious juice and flavor. Easy slow cooker pot roast recipes like this are great for weekday dinners...just set it to low and it'll be ready by dinnertime!
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds lean pot roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 24 peppercorns
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with salt. Sread tomato paste over the meat.
- In a bowl, press the peppercorns into a paste. Add paste to slow cooker.
- Finally add onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook on low until meat is cooked through.
Read NextDump 'n' Go Italian Meatloaf