Loaded Pork Goulash Stew
If you're looking for amazing slow cooker stew recipes than you should add this goulash to your menu plan. The jam packed and Loaded Pork Goulash Stew is high on flavor and low on work.
Watch step by step how to make this recipe from the recipe creator:
Cooking Time5 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds pork shoulder, cubed
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can (28-ounce) tomato sauce
- 14 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In food processor crush onion and garlic and place as a first layer inside the slow cooker.
- Then crush carrots in food processor and layer them on top.
- Arrange the potatoes on top of the carrots and then as the last layer put the meat on top.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, thyme, paprika, chili, vinegar, sugar salt and pepper all mixed together.
- Set the slow cooker for 5 hours on high setting.
- Take out and serve!