Honey Ribs and Rice
With three levels of sweetness, this easy recipe for a slow cooker is out of this world. Give this slow cooker ribs recipe a try for your next meal.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds lean spare ribs
- 1 can condensed beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Bake ribs at 350 degrees F for 1 hour (1/2 hour per side) or broil for 15 to 20 minutes to remove fat. Cut into single servings.
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker, stir to mix. Add ribs.
- Cover and cook overnight or on low for 8 hours. Serve over rice.