Beef and Olives
Wondering how to prepare a pot roast for a slow cooker? Here's a great recipe to get you started. Beef and Olives is simple, easy, and tasty! You probably have a lot of the ingredients in your pantry already!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 pounds chuck roast, trimmed of fat
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 can mushroom pieces, undrained
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 beef broth granules (or 2 cubes)
- 1 cup water
- Cut chuck into large pieces and place in slow cooker. Add olives, mushrooms, garlic, tomato sauce, and beef broth granules. Add enough water to make the mixture a soupy consistency. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Read NextAmazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak