Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
We're bringing this funfetti Dunkaroo dip to every party from now on.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The 90s called, and they want you to make this Dunkaroo Dip.
We remember this zany snack food fondly, and so we were thrilled to find out that it's easy to make a DIY version at home. This fluffy funfetti dip is absolutely as good as (or better than?) the frosting dip you remember. And the animal crackers add that touch of nostalgia that we all crave from time to time.
This Dunkaroo dip is a great treat to make for an after school snack, and it also works well for parties. Whether you're throwing a kids birthday bash or a 90s throwback potluck, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup (or more!) rainbow sprinkles
Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
Mix all of the ingredients (except for the sprinkles) together in a bowl until completely combined and no lumps remain.
Mix in ¼ cup sprinkles.
Place in fridge for 1 hour.
Garnish with remaining sprinkles.
Serve with animal crackers!
Looking for another fun throwback recipe? Try these kid-friendly dinosaur DIY lunchables! Dino-licious DIY Lunchables
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes