Auntie Anne's Copycat Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you pronounce "auntie" with an "ahh," or does it rhyme with "ant?" Either way you like it, these Auntie Anne's Copycat Cinnamon Pretzel Bites with a sugary-sweet cream cheese dipping sauce are sure to knock your socks off. These mini sugar cinnamon pretzels are extremely easy to bake, and you might even find that you like them more than the original. (Is that sacrilegious to say?) These fun-sized Auntie Anne's Copycat Cinnamon Pretzel Bites will definitely improve your afternoon. Every pretzel-lover in your household will adore these sweet treats.
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes