Blueberry Filled Cookies
Blueberry filled cookies are an amazing recipe. Putting pie filling into a cookie just makes it a fun time. These make for great Christmas cookies when you have all your guests over.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons instant clear jell
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water or fruit juice
- 4 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients but pie filling.
- Mix until dough forms.
- Combine clear jell with sugar.
- Add water or fruit juice and mix until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Roll out and cut dough with round cookie cutter.
- Place one tablespoon blueberry pie filling on a circle, cover with another circle.
- Seal edges together (use water or milk if needed).
- Bake until browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
Read NextCowpoke Cookies