Whipped Shortbread Drop Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tender, buttery and delicious shortbread with an ever so slight crisp when it hits your mouth. These cookies are whipped with your mixer, not pressed into a baking pan, measured out with a tablespoon and baked on a parchment lined baking sheet. I had them mixed, baked and the dishes were done in an hour. Whipped Shortbread Drop Cookies can have a different flavor and appearance every time you make them. The possibilities are endless, and simply delicious. "
Cooking Time13 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This rib recipe is definitely going to make your taste buds rejoice. These Succulent and Sweet Short Ribs really gives you the best of… Continue reading: "Succulent and Sweet Short Ribsvideocam"
- Very Merry Cherry Cookies
- Lazy Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Grandma's Sugar Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Snowy Gingerbread Christmas Trees Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Cranberry Orange Cookies
- Italian Christmas Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- German Spice Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Leftover Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Baker's Square Candy Cane Pie
- Chipotle Mayo
- Spinach Dip
- 3 Ingredient Orange Chicken (orange Marmalade Bbq)
- S’mores Bars
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Mixed Nut Clusters
- Cinnamon Candied Almonds
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes