Sweet Potato Oat Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If pumpkin is the star ingredient of October, then sweet potato should be the star for the rest of the holiday season. It’s ultra flexible, fitting with both sweet and savory dishes, and is killer in baked goods. Why? Its natural sweetness means you need less sugar while its texture makes your recipe ultra-moist. So today we’re mashing up some sweet potatoes and throwing them in these Sweet Potato Oat Cookies! These Sweet Potato Oat Cookies are chocolatey, moist, and oaty, making them perfect for your holiday cookie exchange. You would never guess they’re packed with sweet potato!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie for One
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Amish Butterhorn Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes