Ritz Cookies Recipe – Easy No-bake Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is one of those “old school” cookie recipes that grandmothers could whip up if the kiddos were coming over in 20 minutes and it was too hot to turn on the oven to bake real cookies. At least that’s what I remember. This is one of the easiest recipes to make and if you have kiddos in the house, they can help you make this since no stove is needed. I switched up the regular recipe I remembered by using crunchy peanut butter, rather than smooth."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Magic Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies
- Pink Marbled Caramel Shortbread
- Linzer Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Buttery Sugar Cookies
- The Best Lemon Bars
- 4th Of July Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red White and Blue Red Velvet Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes