Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies are a deliciously nutty twist on a classic cookie! They’re slightly crunchy on the outside with an incredible soft and chewy inside. They are the perfect cookie for your holiday dessert table! This recipe takes just 20 minutes to make and 10 ingredients including: Butter Tahini Coconut Sugar Eggs Vanilla Extract Flour Cocoa Powder Baking Soda Salt Chocolate Chips Serve these cookies up once they are fully cooled with a cold glass of almond milk or crumbled over some delicious ice cream!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheet
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Tahini
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
Pre-heat oven to 350
Combine your wet ingredients first, then add in your dry ingredients
Scoop your dough, roll into a ball and slightly flatten before laying on your tray
I like to stick a bunch of chocolate chips on the top before baking for some extra chocolate
Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and let cool before digging in!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Cream Cheese Pastry Bars
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Gooey Blueberry Butter Cake Mix Bars Recipe
- Peanut Cookie Butter Cookies
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Maple Pecan Brownies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes