Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When you can't decide between cookies and brownies, whip up a batch of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies with cake mix! The soft and chewy treats are rich, fudgy and perfect alongside a cold glass of milk. Pack them in lunchboxes, take them to your next picnic or potluck, offer them for an after-dinner dessert, or gift them to friends at Christmas. No matter the occasion, this easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookie recipe is always well-received! Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are thick, soft and chewy! They taste like rich and fudgy brownies, with the shape and texture of classic cookies. The chocolate dough is chilled, scooped into balls, rolled in powdered sugar, and baked just until set on the edges. Crinkle cookies get their name because of the "crinkle" design formed by the powdered sugar on the outside of the cookies. The traditional treats were invented by Helen Fredell in St. Paul, Minnesota during the early half of the 20th century. Needless to say, they have been a favorite in American households for about 100 years! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes