Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Peanut Butter Cookie Bars are soft and melt-in-the-mouth peanut butter cookie bars filled with chocolate chips! Now, like all my peanut butter recipes, I use an all natural peanut butter. I’ve explained that I prefer the taste and the knowledge that the peanut butter is healthy without all the additives and added sugar. However, if you prefer regular peanut butter, you can use this in these bars without any changes. If you do use regular peanut butter and feel these may end up being too sweet for you, you could reduce the brown sugar by 1/4 cup."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- OMG! Soft-Batch Mini M&M & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- OMG! Ultimate Milk Chocolate Cashew Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Mexican Wedding Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes