Italian Christmas Cookies (Cuccidati)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Christmas is almost here and this time I decided to try something new. Instead of making the same cookies over and over, this time I went Italian and prepared these wonderful Italian Christmas Cookies (also called Cuccidati). They can be eaten any time of the year but only when Christmas rolls around, they are everywhere! These little guys are stuffed with figs, walnuts, raisins, honey, rum... Can it be any better? The aroma is fantastic. The icing made with orange juice is a perfect finish to these cookies coming straight from Italy. Celebrate Italian-style with these cookies and you will thank me later!"
Preparation Time10 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Monster Cookie for One
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Amish Butterhorn Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Bread
- How To Make The Best Dinner Rolls In The World
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Make Apple Crisp
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pretzels
- Slow Cooker New England Corn Chowder
- The Perfect Burger Recipe
- Vodka Watermelon & Basil Granita – Heat Wave Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes