We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gingersnap cookies are full of delicious spices like ginger, cinnamon and allspice. These firm but chewy cookies are great for exchanges or just for having around the house for family. They’re really good warm, but wonderful at room temperature too. We like to make these gingersnaps and my Snickerdoodles at Christmas time. I was never a fan of hard gingersnaps like you buy in a box. So this softer version is definitely more my style. These gingersnap cookies are full of spice and perfect with a glass of milk. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups butter
- 2 large eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Double Chocolate Nutella Stuffed Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Buttermilk Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Real Deal Lemon Bars
- Valentine's Double Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes