Christmas Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Leave out a plate of these tasty cookie bars for Santa this Christmas eve! Loaded with M&Ms, sprinkles, and chocolate chips, you can't beat these buttery cookie bars. They are festive, delicious, and easy to make as well. Whip up a batch with the kids and leave them out for Santa, or just enjoy the fun and festive Christmas cookie bars yourselves. Either way, they are sure to be a hit and maybe even become a new Christmas tradition."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Cream Cheese Cake Mix Butter Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes