We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delectable Anzac Cookies are oatmeal coconut cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers. They are perfect milk and coffee dunking cookies and one of my all time favorites. I love to include them on my cookie serving trays with Best Peanut Butter Cookies and Snickerdoodle Cookies. If you have never tried an Anzac Cookie (also commonly referred to as an Anzac Biscuit) you really should. For oatmeal and coconut lovers this is a must try. This delectable little treat can be cooked fairly soft at about ten minutes or fairly crispy at about fourteen minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Tomato Soup
- Dill Salmon Mousse
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fluff
- 10 Minute Easy Layered Nacho Dip
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- King Ranch Chicken (no Canned Soup)
- Seared Tuna Salad Niçoise
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes