My Buttery Oreo Cookie Cake
When you combine the buttery goodness of the cake mix with the deliciousness of the Oreos and chocolate chips, you get one of the most scrumptious Oreo cookie cake recipes there is. Pour yourself a tall glass of milk and enjoy a big piece! It's great with fresh strawberries on the side.
We have more desserts to drool over! Check out these 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix today!
- 24 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 18.25-ounce package butter cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cookies, chocolate chips, flour and margarine; set aside.
- Mix cake according to directions on package.
- Pour half of cake batter in pan.
- Sprinkle approximately 2 cups of the cookie mixture on top.
- Pour rest of cake batter over layer of cookies.
- Sprinkle remainder of cookie mixture on top.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar with the milk.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake.