No Tomato Chicken Chili
Break away from traditional tomato-based chili and try this delicious white chicken chili. It's chock full of beans, flavorful herbs, and of course succulent chicken breast.
If you like this chicken breast recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of 27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking Time25 min
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green or red peppers, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can great northern beans, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- In large saucepan over medium heat, saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion, and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or until veggies are soft. Add cumin, chili powder, bouillon cube, salt, pepper and 1 cup of water. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add beans and corn, heat through.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Chili"
Round up the cowboys and serve them a hearty bowl of chili. Nothing soothes stomach pains like our great chili recipes. Be it chicken chili, vegetarian chili, turkey chili, while chili or black bean chili, any homemade chili will have them full.
There are no records