Sheet Pan Chicken Lemon Asparagus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is nothing better than a sheet pan dinner. When it’s a sheet pan chicken dinner, it makes life even better. I don’t know what it is about the combination of boneless skinless chicken breast, potatoes, and lemon that makes cold weather months so much better. Is it the citrus? Maybe. But, this recipe combines the best ingredients that our bodies crave when the temperature drops. It’s also an easy weeknight meal, since it’s cooked on a sheet pan, and in 30 to 35 minutes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes