For moist boneless chicken breast, give this quick easy chicken recipe a try. Filled with heaps of Tex-Mex flavor, this quick chicken dish is an instant delight. Quick chicken dinners with Mexican flavors are great for any night.
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
If you like this chicken breast recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of 27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peas
- 1 can kidney beans, mashed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon chunky salsa
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cook chicken ahead of time and cut into chunks.
- Mix the chicken with corn, peas, beans, potato flakes, salsa and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture into a large, shallow rectangular pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar over the mixture and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Read NextDump-and-Bake General Tso Chicken