How To Cook Chicken Fillet In 5 Minutes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy 5 minutes boiled chicken recipe creates tender juicy chicken meat and a flavorful broth. The meat turns out very juicy and gentle. Chicken fillet prepared in this way can be served as an independent meal with a side dish from vegetables, cereals or pasta. Boiled meat is great for making pizza, stuffing for pancakes, various salads and snacks. The remaining after cooking chicken broth can be used to prepare soups or sauces. Together they make quick and easy meals that are healthy, flavorful, and packed full of protein! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Dragon Roll
- Healthy Shamrock Gummies
- Homemade Baileys Irish Cream
- Asparagus And Potato Frittata
- Natural Mint Shamrock Shake
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Rice
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes