Healthy Fried Bee Hoon (singapore Noodles)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a recipe for how to fry Singapore bee hoon. It is a healthy version of Singapore noodles with chicken and vegetables, high in protein and low in fat. Never again suffer through rice vermicelli that’s drowned in oil and fat! Singapore bee hoon is rice vermicelli stir-fried with protein of your choice and vegetables with a delicious sauce and is a complete meal in itself. It is a local staple that is served in hawker stalls any time of the day as breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Just one bite of this La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad, and you'll be glad you made it! This deliciously-vibrant,… Continue reading: "La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Charleston Red Rice
- Microwave Layer Cake
- Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- How To Freeze Peaches
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes