Fried Chicken Tenders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you use a cast iron skillet or a deep-fat fryer, you can't beat the classic taste of crispy Fried Chicken Tenders! These chicken strips are dipped in buttermilk and dredged in seasoned flour for a family-friendly, easy dinner that's ready in about 30 minutes. Odds are good that my kids will order fried chicken fingers whenever we go out to a restaurant. While I sometimes bake chicken fingers or chicken nuggets at home for a healthier option, nothing compares to the original: buttermilk fried chicken tenders! I'll show you how to make this quick lunch or dinner at home with just a handful of very basic ingredients. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes