Chili Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hello BBQ season! Grilling is one of my favorite things to do during the summer. Food simply tastes better when it’s BBQ’d, like this recipe for Chili Lime Chicken. We recently bought a new patio set which means we’ll be spending, even more, time outside as we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What I desperately missed last year was spending time with my family outside during dinner. Who says BBQ recipes have to be unhealthy? This grilled Chili Lime Chicken recipe is a healthy dinner idea that falls under Whole30, paleo, clean eating and 21 Day Fix approvals."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time24 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crunchy No-Fry Chicken
- How to Make Chicken Hakka Chowmein
- Country Club Chicken Dinner
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Twice Baked Chicken Veggie Sweet Potatoes
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Classic Kung Pao Chicken
- Engagement Chicken
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie
- KFC Inspired Fried Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
- Hot Chocolate French Toast
- Bone Broth Hummus
- Old Fashioned Million Dollar Pie
- Old Fashioned Swedish Nut Cake
- No Bake Walnut Pralines (Bajadera)
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Egg White Breakfast Pizza
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- This is Why We Love Homemade Ramen Noodles: 7 Easy Ramen Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes