Chili Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hello BBQ season! Grilling is one of my favorite things to do during the summer. Food simply tastes better when it’s BBQ’d, like this recipe for Chili Lime Chicken. We recently bought a new patio set which means we’ll be spending, even more, time outside as we eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. What I desperately missed last year was spending time with my family outside during dinner. Who says BBQ recipes have to be unhealthy? This grilled Chili Lime Chicken recipe is a healthy dinner idea that falls under Whole30, paleo, clean eating and 21 Day Fix approvals."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time24 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes