Easiest Ever Baked Chicken
You'll never stress out about a weeknight dinner again now that this Easiest Ever Baked Chicken recipe is in the picture! Of all the simple chicken recipes we've come across, this one from Campbell's Kitchen is definitely one of the tastiest. With gravy and mashed potatoes adorning perfectly cooked chicken, how could you go wrong?
Discover more incredibly simple chicken dishes in this collection of Campbell's Kitchen recipes.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy (Regular or Fat Free)
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Stir the flour, black pepper and thyme on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the gravy over the chicken.
Bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and gravy with the potatoes.