Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken cordon bleu is one of my all-time favorites! I prepared this cordon bleu with some healthy swaps, but without any sacrifice of the crunch and taste of the traditional fried one. This is an amazing lighter version that you won’t be able to resist! This recipe is prepared with few ingredients, and is quite simple to prepare. This recipe yields 4 servings. It is around 342Kcal per serving. It takes around 50 minutes to prepare. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- Lazy Days Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Bisquick Chicken Fingers
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Mushrooms
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- 4-Ingredient OMG Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- Fig And Cashew Milkshake
- Mac And Cheese
- Easy And Family Friendly Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- Spicy And Garlicky Labneh
- Tindora Athanu | Achar | Pickle
- Fluffy White Rice | Instant Pot And Stove Top
- Vegan, Gluten Free, And Allergen Friendly Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Mushroom Quesadilla
- Pav Bhaji
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes