Creamy Tomato Chicken Breast Recipe
"Creamy Tomato Chicken Breast Recipe is super easy to make. This delicious chicken breast recipe is sure to please! This is a super easy one-pot chicken dinner recipe that works perfectly as a meal prep option too. It is tangy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor. You can add the whole chicken breast, cut it up or use shredded chicken, the sauce works with everything! The seasoning used for the chicken breast is super important and adds a delicious flavor to the sauce."
Notes• Cooking the tomato puree well enhances the flavor of the sauce.
• If the sauce feels too sour, add 1/2 tsp sugar
• Adding the cheese makes the sauce even more delicious
• If you like a spicy sauce, add chili flakes while adding the garlic
Cooking MethodOne-Pot, Skillet
Recipe CourseMain Course
- 2 Large Chicken breasts
- 1 Small onion
- Butter – 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 4.
- Chicken stock or water – 1/2 cup.
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (sub: 1 tbsp ketchup)
- Tomato puree (fresh or canned) – 1 cup/230 ml.
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping/double cream (sub: fresh cream)
- Herbs – (basil, parsley, cilantro, or coriander)