Citrus and Herb Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"In only 10 minutes you can dress up your boring weeknight chicken with a fresh citrus and herb pan sauce! This 'no work' baked chicken recipe is a healthy, clean eating dinner that takes advantage of seasonal ingredients for a nutritious and FAST family meal!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- La Preferida Chicken and Black Bean Wrap
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry
- One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes