This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken Ranch Casserole
"This is a comforting, hearty dish best served during cold weather. Ready in less than half an hour and requiring simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen; this chicken casserole is also a great weeknight option. You can use leftover chicken or cooked and shredded chicken breasts – all options work well here. While this chicken casserole is already good served on its own, you can serve it with a keto-friendly side dish like mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice, garlic keto bread, or a salad."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 5 pounds cooked and shredded chicken
- 6 slices pancetta, 4 cooked and crumbled and 2 uncooked
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups shredded or torn mozzarella
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 75 pounds frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon dried chopped dill
- 12 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 375F.
Drain the spinach and put in a bowl.
Make the ranch dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir the chicken, crumbled pancetta, spinach, half of the cheeses, and the ranch dressing in a large bowl.
Transfer the chicken mixture into a casserole dish.
Top with the remaining cheese and the pancetta slices.
Bake the casserole for around 15 minutes or until golden.
Read NextBarbecue Pineapple Chicken